Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website may be revised and changed at any time without notice. Your continued usage of the website after any changes means your acceptance of those changes. Any aspect of this website may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated, without notice, at the sole discretion of MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING shall not be liable.
- Neither MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time this website may also create links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING endorses the website(s). MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, and to the extent that MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING is responsible for actual damages only. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING, its affiliates, its licensors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned at the website be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
Receiving not what you ordered
This implies that the customer placed an order and the wrong product(s), material(s) (color, size, thickness, style) were shipped. This mistake is ours. Please make sure that you check your order and compare with the shipment boxes, BEFORE OPENING THE BOXES. Each box includes the name of the product, sizes and style on it. Please locate it and compare with the order placed. If you happen to receive the wrong products, please contact HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING 808-517-37-09 within 24 hours. We will expedite a pick up and drop off of the correct product(s) ordered. Please provide the original receipt, with the order sheet/invoice, so that we are able to verify. Product(s) must be in UNOPENED BOXES, as they shipped, for an exchange for the correct product(s). If boxes are damaged, torn, opened, product(s) will be exchanged at customers expense, as all products of HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING are sold “as is”.
Placed wrong order
This implies that the customer is held responsible for placing the wrong order. This includes wrong size, style, product and quantity. We are not held responsible for measuring errors, so please have your contractor double check your measurements before ordering. If upon receiving your order, you realize that your measurements were off and you ordered too much of a product (s), then we will accept a return at customers expense. The product(s) to be returned must be in an unopened packaging, packaging must be undamaged, customer must present original receipt and order sheet/invoice, you have 14 (calendar) days to make returns. You can contact HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING at 808-517-3709 to schedule a pick up or bring the items yourself. If customer chooses pick up then a pick up charge is placed, please inquire about the pick-up charge as it varies based on location and quantity of products. Customer will also be charged 20% of the product price for return (restocking fee). For this inconvenience not to occur please check your measurements before placing order. Your money will be refunded within 30 days of us receiving the product(s) and inspecting it for damages. If damage is located, we will notify you and you will be held responsible. No returns will be issued beyond 14 days after receiving products.
In the event that the customer places an order, and the order has been processed, and MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING has made attempts to contact customer multiple times and customer does not provide with a response or agreed upon date, customer may incur a storage fee. Other than otherwise stated in order sheet/invoice, customer must pick up or schedule a delivery of product(s) within 48 hours of confirmation of order sheet/invoice. Please inquire regarding storage fees as they vary based on product size, quantity and storage longevity.
Once customer places order, we are allowed up to 48 hours (two work days) to process order, in this time period customer is allowed to cancel their order. Any orders cancelled after the 48 hour period or during transit, will incur a 20% restocking fee. The customer will be notified via email and phone when his order is ready to leave the warehouse. Upon receiving the email and/or phone call regarding product(s) ready to leave warehouse, if you chose to cancel the 20% restocking fee shall be charged. For orders cancelled during transit customer will be held responsible for return shipping/transit costs in addition to the restocking fee. Customer will be refunded within 30 days after MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING receives the shipment back and inspects it.
Damages due to shipping/transit or manufacturer defects
MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING provides packaging to minimize the damage that may occur in transit. It is uncommon for damages to occur during transfer. However MAUI GRADE LLC, DBA: HAWAII PROGRESSIVE FLOORING does hire a third party to deliver products. If damages do occur in transit they take liability for it. In the event that the products received are with visible damage or missing items, it is extremely important to note the damages and/or missing items on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. All visible damage must be noted on the delivery sheet/order sheet/invoice and documented by photo with the driver being present. Damages must be shown to driver and documented; otherwise transit company will not accept a claim. If you do open a box and find concealed damage to items, it must be reported to transit company within 24 hours to ensure that you can file a claim. If damage is found, it is important to follow the steps listed below to rectify the situation. If it is NOT reported within 24 hours, the transit company will not acknowledge the concealed damage.
- Make sure that someone is present when your order arrives.
- Inspect each box for any obvious signs of damage before signing for your shipment. If you notice any damage it is important that you note it on the delivery receipt and document via photo.
- Do an item count, to ensure nothing is missing. Once you sign the delivery receipt you acknowledge that you received all items that have been noted as being sent. If you counted fewer items, then you need to note on the delivery receipt and document via photo.
- It is important to open every box within 48 hours of receiving delivery, to see if concealed damage is present. If concealed damage is present you must report to the transit company.
- Take pictures of all damages.
- File a claim online or call the transit company to file damage while in transit claim.
- Save all documentation until case resolved. Invoice/delivery sheet/receipt.